At Customized Turf Services, we take a year-round approach to maintain exceptional results. Our full program features seasonal work on the following schedule:
- Early Spring
Fertilizer to promote green up and help turf recover from winter. Pre-emergent crabgrass control and broadleaf weed control.
- Late Spring
Slow release fertilizer to help improve color. Treat for emerging weeds and apply crabgrass control to add a second barrier of protection.
- Early Summer
Our specialist will scout for warm season weeds and treat as necessary. Preventative grub control and fertilizer are applied.
- Late Summer
A nutrient restoring fertilizer is applied. We also inspect for turf damaging insects and treat for nutsedge, spurge and any crabgrass that emerged.
- Early Fall
Fertilizer to maintain growth and color is applied. Treat for broadleaf weeds as necessary.
- Late Fall
A slow release fertilizer is applied to aid green up in following spring.
Our Standard Fertilization Program Features:
- Notification before visits
- Clean pellets off driveway
- Leave you instructions after each treatment
- Flag property to notify a treatment was performed.
Extra Services Available
- Flea and tick control
Keep your yard safe for children & pets.
- Mulch Bed Weed Control
Tired of pulling weeds by hand?
- Aeration / Overseeding
Expand root zones & add turf density.
Adjust soil pH level to improve overall lawn health.
Our services ALWAYS include:
- Contacting you before we arrive to work on your lawn.
- Cleaning your driveway so no products are left behind.
- Clear instructions for you after treatments.
- Flags around perimeter of the yard to indicate treatments were done.
Hate to pull weeds? Looking for a thicker lawn?
Along with premium lawn care at an affordable price, we also offer:
- Weed control for your mulch beds.
- Aeration and Overseeding to expand healthy roots and make your lawn thick and dense.
- Limestone to adjust soil pH levels to boost overall lawn health.